- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- With a 6.0 Stiffness index, the injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and plenty light.
- Lightweight Boa? L6 Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Synthetic upper with for supple feel over the foot.
- Reflective heel elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 290g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized Torch 1.0 Road Shoe
Take the performance and Body Geometry ergonomics of our high-end road shoes, put them in an affordable design, and you basically have the Torch 1.0 Road shoes. For the closure, we added a single lightweight Boa? L6 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.