- The key to more comfort, less injuries, and higher power output comes from our ergonomically designed, scientifically tested Body Geometry Features?Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and personalized insoles with a Metatarsal Button. When used in harmony, these three features align the hip, foot, and knee, while also limiting medial/lateral knee movement and maintaining good circulation down to your toes.
- The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entire-new, engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe?aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation. Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema? Mesh to keep strong-hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power transfer.
- We have utilized the same 66-gram FACT Powerline? carbon outsole found in our EXOS line. With its mesh-covered ventilation holes, the sole furthers the shoe?s cooling properties, all while dropping weight to 233 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42).
- For power transfer, our PadLock? heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it?s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration. Pair that with two independent, alloy BOA? S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA? Lifetime Guarantee, and you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 223g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized S-Works Vent Road Shoes
Whether it?s a sweltering climb at the Vuelta or a toasty afternoon in your hometown, we developed the S-Works 7 Vent to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days.
With new features like the Vented Mouthport toe box and an all-new engineered mesh upper, the S-Works 7 Vent delivers exceptional ventilation and aides in sweat evaporation.
Pair that with World-Tour-proven features like our Body Geometry Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and personalized insoles with a Metatarsal Button, the PadLock? heel, a FACT Powerline? carbon outsole, and machined alloy BOA? S3-Snap dials, and you?re set for any ride or race, no matter how high the mercury rises.