How about something that’s ready to shred when the trail turns downhill? That suspension re-design – paired with new Trail Geometry and the Rider-First Engineered™ frame’s perfect blend of stiffness and light weight – turns the Stumpjumper into an absolute monster descending. Point it where you want to go and let the party begin.
As with all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Stumpjumper is dressed to impress. SRAM’s XX Eagle Transmission wireless electronic groupset handles shifting duties while FOX Factory suspension delivers a magic carpet-smooth ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™—Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™—We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 130mm of travel
Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 29×2.3″
DT Swiss 240, Ratchet EXP, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss 240, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
DT Swiss Competition Race
Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29×2.3″
Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Standard, Presta valve
FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm
SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm Wide, Threaded
SRAM AXS POD Ultimate Controller
SRAM XX Eagle Crankset, Carbon, Integrated Guard, 55mm Chainline, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Flattop Chain
SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Derailleur
SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52t
SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm HS2 Rotor
SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm HS2 Rotor
12.75kg (28 lb, 1.7 oz)
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colorway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.